Academic & Non-Fiction Publications
(Consultation & Content Editing)
- Cave Art, by Jean Clottes.
- Ambiguous Images, by Kelley Hays-Gilpin.
- Making Marks: Graduate Studies in Rock Art Research at the New Millennium, edited by J.K.K. Huang and E.V. Culley.
- The Chi Kung Way: Alive with Energy, by James MacRitchie.
- Chi Kung: Cultivating Personal Energy, by James MacRitchie.
Technical Reports & Compliance Documents
(Consultation, Editing & Illustration)
- Hiilangaay Hydro Project Reynolds Creek Inlet Delta on Lake Mellon Environmental Characterization and Assessment of Drawdown Effects, prepared by Paul Rusanowski for Haida Energy, Inc.
- Archaeological Damage Assessment of the Superior Town Dump Site (AR-1167 (TNF)/ AZ U:12:55 (ASM)), Pinal County, Arizona, prepared by Staff, EcoPlan Associates for USDA-FS-Tonto National Forest.
- Integrated Cultural Resources Management Plan for Fort Huachuca Military Reservation, prepared by Kim Ryan for USDD-Fort Huachuca Military Reservation.
- San Carlos Irrigation Project Inlet Channel: Post Construction Discoveries, prepared by Meghann Vance for BIA-San Carlos Irrigation Project.
- Historic Archive Project Final Report, prepared by E.V. Culley for BIA-San Carlos Irrigation Project.
- Excavations at the Mound 3 Precinct, Southeast Cemetery, Las Colinas, AZ T:12:10 (ASM), prepared by K.J. Schroeder for Pueblo Grande Museum.
- Landscape and Ceremonial Cave Rock Art: Change Through Time, prepared by L. Loendorf, E. Billo, and R. Mark for Canyon de Chelly National Monument.
Select Dissertations & Theses
(Content Editing & Formatting)
- The Social Dynamics of Coalescence: Ancestral Wendat Communities 1400-1550CE, by Sarah Striker Collins (Arizona State University).
- The Influence of Masculinity Ideologies on Psychotherapy Attendance among Adult Mexican American Males, by Innocent Affam Obeah (Walden University).
Collections, Archives & Data Management Projects
- Historic Archive Project, Bureau of Indian Affairs-San Carlos Irrigation Project.
- Legacies on the Landscape, Arizona State University.
- Canyon de Chelly: Condition Assessment and Documentation Project, Rupestrian CyberServices.
- RCS Research Library & Digital Archive, Rupestrian CyberServices.